Thursday, August 12, 2010

its ramadhan... (:

its ramadhan...oh i love ramadhan!!! okay, today...im writing on purpose...n because im in a good mood too... i guess (: (: (: why? why oh why?....i dont know! heee~

last week had been a VERY HARSH week for me...with all the cold, cough n fever (already recovered..saya sihat!!!)....i've been very2 sensitive...yet, i kept my anger..thank god, that i have a blog...so that i can trash all it out from my heart(xde la sakit jiwa sgt)...im not sure how to express my anger in the best way actually....like what my girlfriend always said(perli sebenarnya..hehe) [haaa...kau biar je...kau biar je la org nak wat ape pun kat kau kan...like always....mcm kat ttj, kau buat lah lagi....pastu nangis bgtaw aku, cuba keras sikit] hehehehe~ soorrryyy....its not that im that weak, but it just that im not good in expressing emotions...but, im GOOD in expressing emotions to you...don't ask me why...thank aimi! (:

s0, its an open apology here for everybody sincerely from me...im sorry for everything...if only you know how i feel...yup. sometimes there are things beyond my control...n sometimes people just don't understand...n sometimes, people are very selfish...n sometimes, i don't let myself to understand...n sometimes,i feel like carrying a burden on my shoulder...n sometimes, i feel like just give up...but i kept moving...n sometimes,i just...don't let myself feel free....n....okay, what am i talking bout here....tien, membebel.dah..dah.. n_n"

actually, what made me happy today, is err...one thing...hehe(xnak beritawu)...skip..the second thing is i watched the 'fruit basket' AGAIN!(already watched it millions of times...ok, tipu! *_* hehe~ few times actually) ...n i liked the way the Tohru(name of people) encourage ME..yes, its inspired me...

this is what Tohru said,

[if you have any problems, dont just pull yourself down.. it's okay if ur mad, even if its painful or sad...you...stil alive!]

n that's only what i need...just a simple,comforting word..not much.

okaylah, that's all for today...

うれしい。。これからたくさん笑顔を作ってあげたいな~ >_<

No comments: